Tuesday 29 December 2009

Mods on the Grid. Episode Two

Next up is the lord and lady of mod, the hosts of the fantastic Soul Mods, Dugi and Aston. Two of the friendliest, most helpful people on the virtual mod scene. The chief Small Faces fans, top groovers and all round wonder mods.


The opening of the Soul Mods co-incided with a renaisance in the virtual mod scene across the grid and they have introduced me to many many fine people across the grid as well as being top supporters of this very blog. Yes, hugely supportive of all things virtual mod, friends to all, they definitely belong up there with the royalty of virtual mods, its a pleasure to count them as my friends.

Name:  
  • Aston Mindes.

Top Mod Clubs:

  • Soul Mods
  • AA1
  • 5.15
My Top Five Tracks Would Be:

  • Small Faces - If i were a carpenter
  • Four Tops- Bernadette
  • Dobie Gray-Out on the floor
  • The Action - Shadows and Reflections
  • Amen Corner - If Paradise is Half as Nice
My Top Three Stores Are:

  • ModSquad Designs 
What is great about being a Virtual Mod:

  • I can relive my great mods days over again
What would make Virtual Mod life better

  • If there wasn't so much drama
Best Mod Band:

  • My favourite mod band was or is:.Small Faces
Now those essential Smash Hitsian type questions, giving an insight into the inner pschye

My Favourite Colour is:

  • Red..................................

My Favourite Cup Of Tea is:

  • I drink coffee................................

Hob Nob or Digestive? Which one are you?



  • digestive.................. 






  • Name:  
    • Dugi Rubble.

    Top Mod Clubs:

    • soul mods
    • aa1l
    • 5.15
    My Top Five Tracks Would Be:

    • Small Faces, If I were a Carpenter
    • Small Face Tin Soldier
    • Martha Reeve Dancing in the Street
    • Four Tops Bernadette
    • Funk Brother Bernadette [varaiable depending on mood]
    My Top Three Stores Are:

    • ann summers
    • Hey im a feckin bloke
    What is great about being a Virtual Mod:

    • i hear the music i want to hear
      girls wear mini skirts
      why not mod! got a problem with that
    What would make Virtual Mod life better

    • an adult sim and naked modettes dancing
    Best Mod Band:

    • My favourite mod band was or is:.Small Faces
    Now those essential Smash Hitsian type questions, giving an insight into the inner pschye

    My Favourite Colour is:

    • colour of money..................................

    My Favourite Cup Of Tea is:

    • PG................................

    Hob Nob or Digestive? Which one are you?



  • hobnobs..................




  • No comments:

    Post a Comment