Friday 19 March 2010

Modette Fashion in SL

Obviously I'm a geezer, and I like to waffle about geezer things but I have decided to shelve my predjudices and flag up the ideal store for the aspirant virtual modette. I dont think there's many modette's who has not bought at least one item from this store, and I'd urge any geezers to check it out too .. our stuffs in the cupboard on the right. Classic retro items, popart inspired prints, two-tone sharpness its all here so if your heading out for a night of retro soul or sixties beat check in grab some stuff and look the business, far superior to a leather clad biker chick ... honest, would a geezer lie to you?



You can check out the stores nearby too, get a great scooter, or other items from Slates Scooters; whilst Lady Chelsea also stocks sixties inspired gurly outfits.

1 comment:

  1. Well I think it's very considerate of you to write something for us girls. And a very nice selection of threads it is too!

    ReplyDelete