Monday 8 March 2010

Mods on the Grid. Episode eight

Its that time again, and on the hit list tonight is the wonderous DJ Eden. Half of the modette dynamic duo Eden plays great sets at both Soul Mods and the AAi, while she and Kim have their own clothing range [ModSquad Design]  next door to the Twisted Wheel, go check it out: only a couple of items for blokes but a shed load for you mod girls, very high quality, authentic looking designs that scream retro at you, if only Albion looked good in a skirt.

Things to note, don't mention Eden doing Simon Cowell, Kim was very drunk at the time, and never eat a Kentucky Fried Squirrel in her presence, its not a pretty outcome. Part of the mod DJ rota [with Kim and Sean] Eden is regularly blasting out great tunes at the clubs and is a marvelous supporter of the scene turning up at many other gogs by the other mod DJs. Yep another great modette and its great to list her up on here.

Name:  
  • EdenSky Cortes

Top Mod Clubs:

  • Soul Mods
  • AAI
  • 5:15
My Top Five Tracks Would Be:

  • Tin Soldier - SF
  • Gimme Some Lovin - SDG
  • (I Love her so much) it hurts me - The Majestics
  • Mr Creator - The Apollas
  • 8 Miles High - The Byrds

My Top Three Stores Are:

  • The Unknown Boutique
  • ModSquad Designs (lol not voting for my own stuff here, as Kimberley makes stuff too!)
  • Boing Fromage
What is great about being a Virtual Mod:

  • Well being a child of the 70's I missed out, and only really experienced the revival though my older Brother, always had an interest in all things mod from a very early age so it's great to be able to experience it (of sorts) even if only virtually! :)
What would make Virtual Mod life better

  • the usual...less drama more decent mod cloth and more parties!!!

Best Mod Band:

  • My favourite mod band was or is : Small Faces
Now those essential Smash Hitsian type questions, giving an insight into the inner pschye

My Favourite Colour is:

  • the colour of my mind ;)...............................

My Favourite Cup Of Tea is:

  • not tea its coffee LOL..............................

Hob Nob or Digestive? Which one are you?



  • last time i looked i looked like me!................

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment