Tuesday 8 December 2009

Modernist Fashion in SL

I often get asked where I think the best mod shoes are on the grid; and for my lindens I think you have to go a long way to beat the FKNY range of shoes. There are four styles: Buckle, Plain, Penny and Lace with each style coming in a range of seven colours. This means there is a lot of variety and something for every mod on the grid.

The shoes are beautifully crafted with the three loafer slip on styled shoes having a very authentic Italian look to them- classic modernist foot wear. The texturing and sculpting on these shoes is as good as anything on the grid and while they may be an old range I doubt you'll find anything that puts them in the shade. A brilliant piece of virtual design and creation I heartly recommend them to all mods on the grid.

FKNY

No comments:

Post a Comment