Saturday 5 December 2009

Modernist Fashion in SL

When I first arrived in Second Life the closest thing to Mod was the occassional bluesy set at some of the jazz clubs and I spent many happy hours strutting my stuff at the delightful Jades amongst other places. Its where I met my earliest friends and found my virtual fashion feet when I was advised to check oyt Blaze when looking for my first virtual suit. I still have it, and matched with this excellent button down shirt from Meriken it signal style and quality. Blaze are reknowned across the grid amongst the fashionistas for the quality of their virtual tailoring, a Blaze suit is possibly a rights of passage for several guys on the grid.

This kharki coloured suit, works beautifully as an elegant piece of mod tailoring classic sixties styling in subtle texturing and colours.

I liked the suit so much I went out and bought another, this time a classic grey wool suit, ideal for wearing with chic black turtle necks, its a fashion essential on the grid. Again I have matched it up with the wonderous Meriken shirts, so versatile and stylish is it any wonder I bought the fat pack. Both suits are old but still available and I would advise everybody to check out the Blaze tailored suits for a touch of virtual class.

Blaze

No comments:

Post a Comment