Tuesday 15 December 2009

Christmas at OSRHQ



Headed out early tonight so not to miss the Original Soul Rebels HQ Christmas party with DJ Divine on the decks. What a blast cool costumes galore, I mean Boone's afro probaby deserves a blog all of its own, great that everyone got into to it and came along in so many fabulous costumes.  I was utterly flabbergasted,, as there were so many slimmed down santas I thought I was in Desperate Housewives the Christmas Movie!! Enough twaddle, lets get to waffle.

A fabulous night, even though sadly I was in and out, but listening continually even if I wasnt participating. The OSR crew come up with the coolest gestures and all love the music and are eager to share that feeling, its a soul boys or mods paradise and I feel lucky to get into the glow of it all,,and urge you all toi hop on their funky soul train and let it shine on through.

A DJ Divine set full of classics and things with a Yuletide flavour an ideal set for a virtual Christmas party. The dancers were fully engaged with the tunes and revelling in the funky party atmosphere. Absolutely marvelous, only sorry I had to leave early, but the demands on a virtual mods time are ever increasing...



Fortunately the party was still in full swing when I tp'd back so I was able to get back with the groove and chill in good company til the midnight hour. Boone was in the hot seat and playing some great souled out Christmas blockbusters,,I had a great time, and judging by the laughter and smiles on show so did those lucky enough to be there for the entire party shift. Check out this club, its well worth the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment