Tuesday 22 December 2009

Even more Modernist Musings




Fuerher wafflings from the comfy chair zone.

I am wondering just how formulaic my warbling about club nights will eventually get, I think I'm writing the same thing every couple od days and so its highly probable I might decide to invent some ludicrous visitors to the club nights, I think that Ena Sharples may be present at the next mod gig. Obviously not in the literal sense of the virtual arena, just in my sad head to try and waffle on about something differemt.

What else have I been musing about, I think I am going to try to do my own Smash Hits profiles thing, I was joking about it at the Soul Mods but now think it might work, likelyhood is it wont but what the feck it'll be a laugh. So if you get a notecard questionnaire popped through your box,,,steady ladies...filling it in if you want too bim it if you dont. If you dont recieve a notecard its simple your just not important enough...nah, course not I probably just dont know who you are so IM for one if your that desperate to feature on this, shhhush is that laughter I can hear. So, who should be on my list,,,I'm having a brew thinking about it, volunteers one step forward.

Other items tumbling through my vacant mind...

oh aye thats right, Christmas greetings in case I forget.

err bit of clarification, this is basically and internal monologue of daft ideas its not my intention to reincarnate Ena Sharples in virtual form and invite her to mod gigs, I was merely employing the surreal in an attempt to entertain myself whilst I tapped at the keyboards. Be very wary of taking anything literally or virtually that you read here, after all most of it is made up shite, the rest...thats factual shite.  As for the Smash Hits popsters huh I dont know, great idea accompanied by booze, but...hahahaha, let me know what you think. As if, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment