Sunday 3 January 2010

Scooter UIpdate


All mods need a Scooter and there are several options across the grid if thats what interested you but if you'd listen to my suggestion I advise you check XStreet for Mr Slate McLeod's range of machines as they are well worth the fee.

How do I know? Well I bought one, my friends have them and they are exquiste in their scooter selection. You want to be a part of those crazy impromptu scooter rallies in the mod clubs across the grid...get onto XStreet and splash some lindens. Hopefully this link will take you right there:

Slate's scooters now available via XStreet

if it doesnt, thump your machine just for the hell of it and then put slate+scooter into the XStreet search box and all should be revealed. Remember its as the Merton lads said ..."You need wheels........"



No comments:

Post a Comment