Friday 29 January 2010

Fun at the AAi

Tuesday saw me visit the Twisted Wheel to catch an early set before jumping on my Vespa and heading across the grid to the AAi; to catch Edens set. With Kim's computer still duffed Eden is playing the full two hours, no mean feat to keep everything musically fresh. But, unsurprisingly she managed it beautifully with a wide range of beat and garage bands, pumping out a throaty stream of top tunes.

The regular gang of sixties chill outs were in attendance, the usual spiel was spun and everyone had enormous amounts of fun, is there a better way to spend a virtual evening than in front of the computer laughing with friends and chilling to some terrific music. I think not, the scene may be small in the scale of the global village but its dynamic passionate and above all bags of fun.

Eden looked resplendant in her Aoharu, parka ... yes it made her bum look big but its a virtual world just fiddle with that prim. So good in fact that I took mine off, Sean was strutting with his handbag and natty scarf, looks cool that scarf I should get one perhaps!! There were Fred Perrys aplenty and cool ska T-Shirts a full scale riot of modernist fashion. Awesome, lets hope a few more chilled designs come our way.


Unfortunately I had to leave with thirty minutes of the set left, hopefully I'll get rid of the pesky cold and be on full burn by next week.

It didnt, I even missed Thursday night at Soul Mods!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I see me there trying to get near you so that I can get my picture posted here. lol

    ReplyDelete