Sunday 3 January 2010

The Return of the Twisted Wheel



You just cannot keep a good club down and so its hardly surprising the Twisted Wheel has been resurected for a fourth time and to celebrate a fantastic FIVE DJ New Years Party was held on Saturday night [UK Time]. Sadly commitments meant I missed much of the early part of the night but arrived to catch a fair bit of Boone [thanks to the preceding DJs for over running a little] who was looking very sharp was playing some storming tracks whilst dancing on the decks, you wont see that at the R1 Roadshow...do they still do them?



Boone was followed by Micio who plays fantastic classics and some amazing cover versions and obscure originals, a class act its well worth catching her set. but sadly time caught up with me and at the midnight hour I had to bail. It was good to see the Wheel brimming with dancers again, five fantastic DJs @ Aldo, Scooter, Slate, Boone and Micio provided wonderful entertainment for an appreciative crowd who danced the night away. I'm just disappointed I was unable to attend the entire night, but as Anais said there's plenty more in the pipeline. And I for one cant wait,,,I sense a mod-tastic 2010 on the horizon.

Twisted Wheel

No comments:

Post a Comment