Wednesday 27 January 2010

Modernist Fashion in SL


Shades

One of the grids cool essentials is a chilled pair of shades. Fortunately these are easily obtained, often for free as top designers use them as FREE gifts to reward loyal customers and lure new ones through their doors. However, mod shades have a specific sense of style, nothing too big, preferable black framed and lenses, definitely no aviators!

I rifled through my inventory to gather a large selection of shades to snap so that I could put them on this brief post, others I wanted to post but I have forgotten or lost them, but this small selection should give an idea of what is avaiable. Some I bought while others were group gifts or just freebies. Some have intricate scripts, others merely flip onto your head, while others do nothing but radiate cool. As ever, take your pick and go with it. Black Rayban Wayfarer style shades are my favourites with many of my shades resembling this iconic Real Life brand. But, I do occassionally step outside that box and wear something different, so long as they look cool I am happy. There are a variety of shades on display, but a few of the stores I visit are: 

RoleOptic
NeaBan
Kalnins

No comments:

Post a Comment