Wednesday 13 January 2010

Rumours ..

persist that there was a rather unsightly incident a week or so ago that traumatised all those who viewed it. Yes, I am afraid I must shatter some illussions here .. because, Sean, yes prowling Scotney Sean does do a virtual dance. However, that is of course a loose interpretation of dance, I'm not quite sure if a bandy legged wobble can be be construed as dancing but nevertheless Sean strayed from his natural habitat on the fringe of the floor and got down and groovy one early morning at the Good Mixer. Does this mean Sean is now an official dancer, somehow I doubt it. I think it was probably a slip due to him suffering from man flu, and to be honest after witnessing it...I hope it was a unique experience.

Just remember......weebles wobble but they dont fall down, hope I have put your minds at ease.

1 comment: