Thursday 21 January 2010

Mods on the Grid. Episode Five

I thought Iwould put up another questionnaire, this time its Davey MacIntyre owner of the wonderful 5.15 club, which in my humble opinion is one of the best looking clubs, no best looking builds, on the grid. Davey DJ at his club which hosts cool Saturday party nights combining several DJs playing some storming tracks. Check this club out next time its hosting, Davey also does damn cool flyers,,,so much talent out there in virtual mod land..it makes you sick hahaha.

Name:  
  • Davey MacIntyre

Top Mod Clubs:

  • The 5:15 Club
  • Twisted Wheel
  • OSR HQ
My Top Five Tracks Would Be: (If we are just talking about Mod Tunes?) I choose

  • Heatwave - Martha and The Vandellas
  • Gimme Some Lovin' - Spencer Davis Group
  • Here comes the nice - Small Faces
  • Toots and The Maytals 54-46 Was My Number
  • Picture Book - The Kinks
My Top Three Stores Are:

  • Unknown
  • Arai
  • Argrace
What is great about being a Virtual Mod:

  • Good banter/chat and the chance to discover even more brilliant music

What would make Virtual Mod life better

  • More clothing shops for men.
Best Mod Band:

  • My favourite mod band was or is..... Not really Mod, but it has to be The Beatles
Now those essential Smash Hitsian type questions, giving an insight into the inner pschye

My Favourite Colour is:

  • Green.................................

My Favourite Cup Of Tea is:

  • Errrrrr white 2 sugars?..............................

Hob Nob or Digestive? Which one are you?



  • Hob Nob..................



  • No comments:

    Post a Comment