Friday 13 November 2009

Soul, Scooters and Scotney


With normal service resumed, headed out on my usual Thursday routine of logging in somewhere odd before heading to the blissful mod oasis that is the Soul Mods Mecca to riot the night away to an avalanche of awesome tunes provided by resident DJ.s Kim and Eden. I know it appears I go no where else or listen to no other DJs; well, there's some truth in that...can I help it if the twin dynamos play the kind of music that hits me and sends me in a spiral of sizzling swan dives [I wish, not even in my youth but I digress...]. I keep missing out on a few good Soul nights because I failed to log in, so I need my regular virtual mod fix and where better...

This Thursday was an awesome night with the sim fit to burst; the tunes had everyone bouncing and the atmosphere was its usual mix of delight and wild humour interspersed with some serious mickey taking,,,everything you need for a good virtual night out. The regular faces were in attendance and a few new ones too, which is all good. Lurve was in the air, romantic mods shared their bliss whilst the married ones put the kettle on. But, everyone was dancing and the night rolled into a great evening out from the comfort of your armchair. I advise all to be there next week you dont know what your missing. If you stumble upon this waffle take away one thing,,,the landmark, thanks to those who create it all, they know who they are!

The mod night is a regular fixture on a Thursday 1-3pm SLT and I advise anyone with a love of fun, and a yearning for some stomping sounds to tp in and enjoy yourself, just watch out for the random scooter rally, oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment