Tuesday 24 November 2009

Resolved...I hope

Well problem solved I bolloxed up somewhere on a post which sent everything scuttling down to the bottom of the blog, another technical issue resolved, blimey I'll be working for IBM if I'm not careful. Anyway I'm getting all experimental now and trying to repost that, although despite being set to copy and paste I realise I fecked that up too, so need to rewrite the whole piece. Ah well luckily I dont write too much anyway; and so.....


I have winged about the lack of jacket layer braces so imagine my suprise when i discovered this pair. Black or red dotted pattern their jacket layering makes them a perfect accessory for polos [as displayed] standard shirts and also T-shirts. There are brilliant at accentuating your mod or skinead retro look, worn with blue jeans and boots or suitable shoes. The moment I saw them i thought they would be ideal, so i snatched them up as a further addition to my virtual modernist wardrobe.

But, shhhhh can you keep a secret. Actually the braces were part of a girls hillbilly chick set complete with micro denim shorts and a see thru scrunched shirt - the full Daisy Duke ensemble. Ah well the sacrifices we virtual mods make, although next time I think I'll head to Meriken, oops.

Why oops, because they are bloody prim thats why.

No comments:

Post a Comment