Sunday 29 November 2009

Modernist Fashion in SL

Suits from Simone, these two suits are quite old and so probably unavailable but they still serve well as examples of this designs work; Ive matched them with shirts from Meriken.

The sheen on the texturing gives these suits a real tonic look to them that appeals to my maodernist taste - the cool ska tonic suits of my Two Tone youth. As with amost all Second Life suits the lael are far too wide for a retro, ska based suit but its a small price to pay to get a virtuak "tonic" suit into your virtual mods wardrobe. Do Simone still stock this range? I am unsure but there may be even better designs avauilable, at the minute I'm just rifling thru my inventory and blogging whatever I find: old and new,,to give you a sense of what is out there so you can feel confident ogf building your own modernist warddrobe. Hope it works, and your immersing yourself in a virtual modernist experience.
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment