Saturday 7 November 2009

It is indeed a ...Fabulous Soul Club

The real world finds me sat staring out of the window at a bleak grey day watching the rain tumble out of the sky for the fifth consecutive day. World weary its time to don my virtual garb and seek modernist entertainment in Second Life.

The Fabulous Soul Club certainly lives up to its name, its nice and relaxed, ideal for chillaxin' on a Saturday afternoon. The contemporary soul set provided by the DJ Nero Basevi was ideal and suited my mood perfectly, and the crowd definitely enjoyed themselves. The constant stream of positive gestures tells its own story, great music at a great venue.

It was not standard modernist fast paced soul, on this occasion, but the virtual mod find musical sustenance where he can and this club/set sated my appetite today splendidly I'll be back again, I advise you to check it out.

Fabulous Soul Club

No comments:

Post a Comment