Thursday 26 November 2009

more Modernist Musings,,,



Tinkering
Well who's a clever boy then..said in a parroty style!"

Small thing impress small minds and my techno-mind is mightily impressed I have worked out how to get the side bar functioning and actually quite useful. I have finally suused out the labelling thing; so for example if you want to read up on the Soul Mods pieces or the OSRHQ you can click on the label at the right and it'll bring them up..obviously there's not an actual deluge of them at the minute but hey give it time,,,

I've also doubly impressed myself by putting up photo links to to my favourite places in SL, give it a click and the SURL pops up,,,I'm amazed a luddite lime myself is capable of such feats. Simplicity to you youths but a touch tricky to us revalist mods with failing specs and an aversion to technological complexity.

Oh, aye I have a couple of follower thin....

Why does the techno world try so hard to piss me off. Now I can't type a feckin' g without the whole bloody screen freezin', I've had to cut and paste, and then,,crash blue screen relog just to get to type a feckin letter G! And while I'm whinging where's the bleedin' spell checker gone on here?

Anway, yeah I have a couple of follower thingies one works through facebook if you have a SL face book asccount just befriend me although I'll confess I'm hardly ever logged in; the other one works thru google mail so ditto the facebook..get an SL e-mail and follow the blog not sure what else you do. That is provided of course you can be bothered to come back and read this waffle,,I know I have one victim,,err I ean follower on each, so keep 'em companty there's a pal.

I have noticed this blog is getting a tad confessional with me costantly berating technology and stuff, will try to stay off that in future and focus on the cool clothes, majestic mod, fabulous funk and scinterlting soul thats out there on the grid.

I'll probably start with a great night at the Pathfinder ruins.....

No comments:

Post a Comment