Saturday 21 November 2009

Modernist musings..


Why so many posts?
Simplicity itself I'm bored! Next

Why are the fashion posts so short?
Again simple is best, I'm merely directing people to possible items I'm not selling them I have no need to hype them up [obviously I do that a little but not to the degree that I fool myself I'm writing for The Face*, or GQ]. When you're intrinsically talentless too much waffle exposes your inability to compose a coherent and thought provoking paragraph, alliteration cant always save you..

Why are you always waffling about the same two clubs and Djs?
Because they are cool and firmly rooted in the modernist experience, 'nuff said. I'm always on the look out for good virtual nights out. There are some superb virtual soul clubs that I thoroughly enjoy attending but very few purely dedicated to a mod set. So I'm hemmed in by the lack of alternatives. Besides they are fantastic nights out whilst staying in!

Why no girl's stuff?
Err, firstly because I'm a bloke; and, secondly aint there hundreds already, far better than this.

Why are you always snapping yourself?
Narcisms, but if anyone wants to contribute feel free , I don't mind exposing my weakness by letting other have a bash,,,honest, hahaha.

Are bots beautiful?
Yes bots can be beautiful too.
<span class=

*okay hands up who's old enough to remember this eighties youth fashionista bible, a taste of NeoModernism in print.

2 comments:

  1. Argh, I had written a gushy little comment here about how I like your blog, and don't stop waffling, but it seems not to have posted. Anyway ... hi, I'm a fan. ;-) I keep meaning to try to find the clubs you mention here, post slurls please? Maybe in the right sidebar? I'll try not to stalk. ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'll keep on waffling. Surls for the clubs are usually at the bottom of the waffle or occassionally in the middle of it. hope to see you there sometime. :-D

    ReplyDelete