Monday 16 November 2009

Soul on a Monday


Finally had time to log on through the week and attend one of the highly popular soul nights at the Soul Rebels HQ. There was a healthy crowd in attendance and DJ Boone played a superb set of sophisticated soul tracks, to keep them happy. Delirious on solid soul I stepped out with a few new animations I picked up at 3FX so if your looking for moves to match the cool tunes take a look.

<span class=

The Soul Rebels HQ is a chic build, with some awesome art work, the music lies at the heart of it though and it draws a devoted crew to its dance floor to stride out to some quality tunes. Boone Blanco and Divine Laws appear to split the DJ roster between them [if there are others forgive my ignorance] and both masterfully stream some sweet soul sizzlers into the club. This is not a raging Stax, Motown, Northern Soul night, the music has a more contemporary feel. Bathe in it and let it wash the harsh realities of real life away. Put your feet up and chill while the stress of the day fades away.

<span class=

Slurping a hot chocolate [not very cool that is it, hmmm] I let Albion funk up the dance floor while I followed my own advice, I put my feet up and chilled. Dim the lights and wriggle your bottom to some scintillating soul,,Second Life Soul is thriving and its a joy to be virtual. Get into the groove, keep it smooth and slip on over for a chilled night on the grid.

Original Soul Rebels HQ

No comments:

Post a Comment