Friday 11 June 2010

Look into my Eyes

So whats with the big hiatus and withdrawal from Second Life; simple really my Real Life eyes were on the blink and the optician prescribed new glasses with a vastly higher prescripted lense than I was used too. As my brain had been compensating for my failing eyes I encountered a degree of worse vision with the new glasses as my brain and eyes sorted out their respective roles. Due to the teething problems with the new glasses I was advised not to put too much strain on them, in short not to spend hours sat at the PC! However, sufficient time has elapsed and I think next week I should be ready to return to the virtual mod world. The flyers I recieved in my e-mail inbox suggest I have missed some awesome nights I just hope they continue when I log in,

As I have missed so much good music whilst absent from Second Life I have ordered the latest Bamboos album to cheer myself up.


ciao

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to having you back. We have had some good mod stuff, but would have been better with you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Albion, good to hear from you, mate.

    Here's my tip: get rid of your white text on black background! - it's killing me and I'll surely have to follow your steps on the way to the optitian. I enjoy your articles so much but after reading them I see thousands of glowing letters dancing up and down in my sight. The contrast is so strong.

    Your sight would appreciate black text on cream background or something similar.

    ReplyDelete