Wednesday 16 June 2010

Back in a Blaze of GREY!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes, definitely a triumphnant return. I had it all planned a monochrome giant, Selected my checkered hipsters with ying/yang buckle; neat freebie shoes from Kalin and a super cool Ali T-Shirt, yeah no doubt I was hip to the beat a divine creation as always ... obviously. Tp'd into the AAi saw the mods and moddettes and was greeted with resounding cheers ... well i heard cheers but what I actually read was "Hi Albi ... you're all grey excprt for a floating buckle". Second Life triumphs again. Well since you missed it I looked bloomin' marvelous, honest would I lie to you?


Anyway enough of my mock narcism, a great place to return the AAi had the usual suspects in residence: top hosts Dugi and Aston, top Lupo stalker Josie, top DJ Kim, top ska girl Gemma, top Club Owner Meri oh and Sean was there too. Only jesting yes top handbag wearer Sean was in residence, no longer 100% Jock but as many of his bretheran multi-national in a four yearly cycle, hey gotta feel part of the competition somehow. The big CHEESE Lupo Lexington also popped in to send his girly fans CRACKERS. I often wondered what the cheese and crackers gig was, now its been sussed.

Wow I looked good!

As ever Kim played a pretty eclectic mod set that was full of class and had the crowd in full moonstomp mode. Its easy to forget how good the virtual DJ entertainment in Second L;ife can be and my forced hiatus only sharpened my appreciation of some great tunes in great company. Short and sharp had to cut my first proper visit inworld off before the end of the night but greatly looking forward to getting back to Soul Mods Thursday and some of the other virtual mod gigs I stumble across. Thanks all had a great night, plenty of banter and great music who could ask for more ... Ally's Army revival maybe, but I think thats beyond even a virtual world of infinite possibilities.

cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment