Friday 18 June 2010

Ahhhh back again ...

Its been several weeks since I was last at Soul Mods and it was good to be back, a quiet start but the club slowly filled despite the crashes and this mysterious thing called a Real Life social life ... bizarre. Kim was on decks again and was playing some awesome tunes that had us all chatting away with lots of yells of appreciation. There were a couple of new faces, new to me anyway, and it was excellent to see them enjoying the music and the banter. About half way through Kim's set there was a raft of crashes including Kim herself and we lost the stream. Dugi slapped on the radio stream whilst Kim worked hard to regain the stream and get the music working. Her hard work was rewarded and the stream sprung into life with more blinding tunes. Again, I cut my visit short of the full set as I ease myself back into the virtual world but what a fun night with some great people in attendance.

No virtuality tonight as its the football on TV, yes even I succumb to the charms of Real Life sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment