Saturday 17 April 2010

Modettes have needs Too


LEMANIA INDIGO DESIGNS & SL DIVINE DIVAS

I dont often touch on girls stuff in this blog, mostly because I'm a bloke and I just cant be @rsed with it, but sometimes I wander and come across things that have a real mod feel and I think that might look really cool in the club in one of my endless snaps, sharp dressed chicks just make Albion look cooler ... honest. So, I saw these shoes and thought they look kind of cool, sharp 2-Tone black and white graphic going on very modernist revival; and, then I saw the outfits that are fifties [indeed they say so] but as they are also monochrome I thought they were ripe for tweaking and submerging into sixties fashion. Price no idea, but I figured the clubs would look cooler once the modettes strode into the hall in all their monochrome glory. There dont say I dont do anything for you, now take your gin and lime and sit in the corner while I talk with the lads.


LEMANIA INDIGO DESIGNS & SL DIVINE DIVAS

No comments:

Post a Comment