Sunday 11 April 2010

Hmmm All Our Eggs.....

Further wafflings whilst I finish my hot chocolate and mull over the weekends virtual life.

Was disappointed to learn of the demise of yet another club this weekend. I had been told of the Soul Suite a week or so ago and told it was quiet but worth catch a set, as ever real life conspires against me so I failed to get there and when I finally get my @rse into gear and arrived I discover its gone. Soul in a gareden of twinkiling bridges very novel I thought then discovered that it was merely a bridge shop. At least I'm guessing so ... what could anyone do with so many bridges of your own.

So the scene loses another viable venue and it appears, to my great regret. that the 5.15 has gone into hibernation. Still some fantastic venues around but every time a little club expires I cant help believing the scene loses a little piece of itself, after all variety is good keeps you sharp gives everything an edge. Hopefully, the demise of so many clubs wont intimidate believers too much and there'll be an upsurge on the scene and a few more cool venues will open their doors to aspiring virtual mods.

What do you think of the Weller single, personally I think its amongst the best stuff he's ever done and am hoping to hear it thundering across the stream ways at clubs with taste very soon. As soulful as an grey haired mod from the 'burbs could ever hope to be. majestic man just majestic. What? You aint given it a listen ... do so, NOW!

I have had a mention in a couple of blogs recently, how cool is that? Real proper blogs, by people who know what they're doing and understand it  all. They write punctuated grammatically correct pieces that are full of interesting information - y'know real blogs.. So we are not talking trite self indulgence like this blog but proper skilled journalistic type virtual blogging. Check them in the sidebar they regularly updatre and have fascinating things to say and show you. And no KERCHING either.

Further ponderings, should I get a virtual scooter with a custom paint job incorporating my Its a Mod Second Life byline, I just lack any creditable graphic skill to create a coo design so another idea shelved. But I yurge you all to getr scooters ready for a virtual scooter rally on the Brighton Pier sim, I also lack skill and commitment to ideas so thats another notion shelved. I should really get a virtual shed to house all these shelves.


ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment