Wednesday 2 February 2011

Modernist Fashion in SL


I was scanning the Marketplace looking for some interesting suits and came across a series of startling bright textured suits that had a real mid sixties feel. Finding something dramatically sixties can be difficult in the virtual world and these suits seemed to fit the bill; but, at 400$l I feel these suits are a touch beyond my virtual wallet. For non-prim simplistic styled suits this price seems a tad high for my taste and so whilst I think the fabric textures are wildly sixties and an ideal option for a midsixties mod suit sadly I wont be buying one. At half the price I'd take a punt but its too steep for me however if you have the cash to splash and want to make a dramatic mod statement these suit provide a very nice option.

Freda Fredriksson

No comments:

Post a Comment