Sunday 20 February 2011

Being Human

Was the reason I found myself going virtual on Sunday night; which required some intensive searching to locate something entertaining in Second Life. Sunday is not one of my regular virtual nights and so I was somewhat lost. Eventually I teleported to the Old Cave to catch a generic soul set by the DJ Finn Askari. the beats are slower than my favoured Motown or Northern tune, but it was entertaining enough and the people there were very welcoming and all said hello. Thats nice for a new arrival, a friendly hello even if like me they then go quiet and just listen in to the tunes. Sometimes I want to be mellow and just listen other times I'm happy to dive into the swamp of manic chatter. So I was happy enough chilling in my own company listening to generic soul which I occassionally enjoy but wouldnt necessarily be throwing onto my I-Tunes. Very mellow, very nice.

The club has its own wesite, so check it out:  www.oldcave-sl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment