Monday 22 February 2010

Poolside Soul

Sunday night, little happening in the world so I logged on and headed over to the OSR HQ Pool Party, what a bounty of pixelated flesh on display. Sadly I missed the dreamy DJ Divine's set but was on time to hear Boone lay down some smoth vibes, but had to leave before Seth hit the turntables ... the demands of life outside of the grid.

So, donning my funkiest swimwear I joined in the groove and began dancing to some smooth soul ...

 

I think all of the OSR regulars were in attendance, friendly as ever and hugely welcoming to the waifs and strays who found themselves wandering into the soulful pool party.



I have also been mellowing out to my I-Tunes, and pondering over how I can sustain a mod theme through the blog with so many club nights clashing and other clubs on the brink it appears of shutting theuir doors. Love my Soul Mods nights but must get a tad tedious reading about the same events all the time. I can only make so many Scotney jokes before it wears thin. Therefore I might leave off the club nights for a while unless it a spectacular and just make the occassional fashion note when I have some lindens to spare. A lot happening in real life which is also keeping me out of the virtual world and leaving me with little time, I have already badly let down the Moonletters blog and failed to keep making a weekly post; maybe the mod life needs a wee rest to see how things shape up. Still be looking cool, stll be chatting and dancing ... just maybe no longer blogging the minutia of it all for a spell, keep the faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment