Wednesday 10 February 2010

Back in the Grid

What a difference a week makes, Eden has long luscious hair and Sean has been to virtual fat camp, grown longer legs and lost some virtual wieght amazing!

Yes, lurgy mostly gone I headed to the AAi for Eden and Kim's set, unfortunately Kim couldnt make it so Eden opted to play a ninety minute set on her own, tiring stuff. It was good to be back even if I was quiet and mostly averting my eyes from the screen whilst listening to the cool tunes. An endless stream of whacked chat was flowing across my screen mostly inspired by Sean who cajoled and entertained to the chatmeisters amongst the small crowd. I had heard that crowd numbers had been down, with the odd exception, since the start of the new year hopefully its just a blip and the numbers will recover. To be honest I dont need huge crowds but a nice dozen or so of funny chatters and some great tunes makes all the difference to a limp empty club.

Anyway, it was a good night which I reluctantly cut short after an hour to ease these aching screen worn eyes back into their virtual environment, and knowing my luck the last thirty minutes had a ground swell and were awesome, such is a mods second life. Dance on, ciao.


No comments:

Post a Comment