Thursday 28 April 2011

Virtual Cavern moves into AAi

Top mocker Graz has constructed a great new club, the Cavern. not strictly mod [he is a mocker after all] but it is very sixties and our mod brief is wide and encompasses many things loosely sixties inspired. Graz has been helped in his creating by Clare Eglund and you can read about his trials and tribulations in debut club building over at the Moonletters blog. On Tuesday Graz and Clare through cool sixties party to celebrate the clubs opening. After two days ill in bed I didnt make it to the event, however I'm pretty certain everyone had a laugh and a great time listening to some fabulous tunes. I look forward to attending an event next time, once I'm back in the virtual world. I had a sneaky look around and its small and atmospheric a great sixties vibe in the club. Its well worth checking out so jump on the lm and have a laugh.

The Cavern

No comments:

Post a Comment