Monday 15 November 2010

Modernist Fashion in SL

I very rarely blog girly fashion, besides shoving people gently towards Eden and Kim's Mod Squad Design shop over at Moonletters, but occasionally I stumble upon stuff that I think some of the girls might like. Besides I am a generous soul, so occasionally I like to chuck them a bone... OUCH!! That was the bone being thrown back, savage right arm these girls got. Anyway, while I was at Shiki grabbing the members monthly freebie, which I think I blogged a couple of days ago, I saw a couple of posters for this neat monochrome combination that I thought was a nice modette style. No idea on price, but unlikely to be cheap but Shiki are good quality so you get what you pay for. Anyway just thought I would throw it out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment