Thursday 11 November 2010

Its Viral!

No not some geeky techy  infection of the virtual world, my feckin' cough is viral and its severely piussing me off. Glugging sickly sweet, vile over the counter conncoctions from the Chemists is unlikely to put me in a delightful mood, Ive entered grumpy middle age seamlessly and this pesky cough has merely accentuated my grumpy demeanor. So I am coughing like an orphan extra in Oliver, raging headache, knackered because I cant get to sleep...why? The coughing, keep up.... But despite all these real life afflictions its my attention to attend Soul Mods, althiough due to this subdued state I may just spend it in the cupboard. Whats any of this to do with virtual mod, feck all but then neither did leather chaps and monstrous bikes, cough cough.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon, Albion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shauna, at least I can sit in a comfy chair swathed in duvet having a laugh at Soul Mods :)

    ReplyDelete