Tuesday 11 May 2010

Monday Magic!

Its been some time since I have logged into the grid on a Monday and so I was wondering where to find some cool entertainment in the virtual world. Fortune smiled on me as I recieved a flyer from the OSR HQ giving me a heads up the Boonie was about to start his regular Monday night soul and funk sussion, so jumping on the teleport I swapped Doc boots, cut off jeans, brace and a Fred Perry for a more WSB style of jeans, cool Tacchini track top and chilled adidas trainers and took to the floor.

The OSR crew were in attendance on on fine form, the banter was good and the gestures were zipping off the keyboards. Superstar mod creator Slate McLeod was sporting his latest T-Shirt creation ... when will this geezer open a clothing store! And, also reminiscing over his mankini outing to the amusement of all, fortunately for all he seems to have retired this item, joy spread across the grid. Boone was playing some awesome tunes helping to mellow out the crowd and I was having a fine time, even if I was keeping quiet.while the fun rolled around me.

The OSR HQ plays some of the mellowest contemporary soul on the grid and its one of the coolest places to hang out on the virtual soul scene. Join the group and get the regukar flyers events are run most days, with either Boone, Divine, Josemari or several other members of the OSR DJ stable. Look out for there gigs across the grid, I'll be there as will the rest of this crazy cool crew ... I just lurve that alliteration!

No comments:

Post a Comment