Monday 10 May 2010

Modernist Musings

Anyone able to translate the Japanese comments I keep getting I wonder if they are good or bad, who knows - not me! Trains, early alarm calls, Wembley, football and victory ... real life can be highly entertaining. I'm currently freaking myself out watching Dr Who on the I-Player, spooky Vampires, I need a cushion to hide behind. Anyway enough of this reality rubbish, whats happening in the virtual world of mod?

Thursday saw the welcome return of Edensky Cortes to the decks at Soul Mods, much missed on the scene so it was fantastic to have her back spinning some wonderful tunes. I gave away some of my coolest mod fashion landmarks and was suddenly out modded by some great stylists. The Wheel seems to be jumping location hoops at the minute but is still putting on good nights, unfortunately I missed Slate DJing Saturday night, which is a downer as I am fairly certain a great night was had by all, if past events are anything to go by. Kim has been playing the AAi over the last few weeks, most of which sadly I have missed, real life has really put the boot into my virtual life of late.


I discovered that you can watch YouTube videos inworld, sat in Shauna's cool house at Penny Lane I watched some great comedy and magnificent tunes, ahh the wonders of virtual technology astound me, so now I sit in a comfy chair watching myself watching videos I'm watching myself ... confused yet? I wonder what other virtual wonders there are, I mean watching TV I'm flabbergasted! 

Oh and I also got to appear on a retro TV, how cool is that ... well actually I wore it like you would a hat but its the principle of the thing. I think I look good on TV but then I would its a narcissistic thing so I'm told, personally I think its a gorgeousity thing but hey I'm no GeoPhysicist ... are you? Time for a brew I think; adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment