Thursday 20 May 2010

A Double Whammy!!


Another double week for Kim as she plays sets at both the AAi and Soul Mods, keeping the stabdards high is difficult but I feel Kim is justified in believing she has achieved that now, four hours of blindingly good music: with heart, with a beat and significantly ... with soul!


The set at the AAi was a very fine one, I know it gets dull hearing me say ... oh it was full of fantastic tunes, a great set, oooh truly wonderful blah blah; but, what else can I say - it was another fine set from Kim. Even Shaun, I mean Shawn, or is it SEEn. Anyway, even the scotney enjoyed a few tunes ... almost. I had a great time, plenty of good banter and some new people to help join in the mockery, I just wonder sometimes if this avatar is too handsome and intimidates the others*.

Wednesday was a night away from the grid and Thursday one of the highlights with another great mod night scheduled at Soul Mods with Kim on decks again. No stopping the girl now.

So, there I was a miscreant turning up an hour late and recieving a savage telling off lots of wagging fingers. The gang were in full mod dance swing and seem to have been Lupo'd ... the quirks of a British club. The music was great and it seemed like everyone was having plenty of fun. Shauna elbowed into my Shaun gag and Josie wondewred why I was short, time of the year I think. Gemma still looked cool in he rude girl clothes, Eden and Kim were wearing stuff from therir WIMMINs store ... lol ... and Dugi, well he was just a cloud but I thought it rude to inform the host he was merely a puff of smoke.

Great times again, I'll probably leave off for a while as me eulogising about how great the club is and what a fantastic job the DJs do must get a tad tedious. So, until I have something more to add than great set etc I'll leave off my mod club exploits. Just check them out ... you wont be disappointed.
*its called irony chaps dont take anyt of this waffling seriously, except my praise of clubs and DJs... thats solid.

No comments:

Post a Comment