Wednesday 8 December 2010

More Stuff for Girls

 There I was on my usual trawl through various Second Life retail outlets typing in keywords when up popped The Mod Club. I was quite happy about that another cool mod store; however my hopes were soon dashed, its a single themed item, a piece of retro fashion kitsch for a party rather than a fashion line from a retro designer. So sadly just a single item, and of course its for the girls ... because the just don't have enough stuff you know. Standard sixties monochrome, classic sixties design and the photo has sixties style hair and shades. So another mod dress hits the market while I'm trudging through a plethora of insanely dull charcoal grey business suits, ooh if only there were some wild sixties inspired suits not hippy dippy flared monstrosities but some sharp cut designer suits employing virtual extravagance within a sixties framework. So another girly post I guess its right I most be one of those virtual women dressed up as a geezer!! Best trim my arm pits then!

ciao

The Mod Squad Club at Second Life Marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment