Saturday 30 October 2010

Blinkin' 'Eck...

... I thought I'd lost Phoenix again and was shunted onto the dreaded Viewer 2; I loathe the official viewer for two reasons:
  • I can never find any of the functions everything has been altered and after three years I'm kind of stuck in my ways
  • more importantly, and this is crucial, it doesnt work properly on my screen, it cannot cope with curves so the brim of my bowler is all angular and looks shite.
'nuff said, its all about looking good and Viewer 2 fails on that score spectacularly, I can adapt to new layouts but not to looking naff.

Other web like things worth checking, the massive zip files on Drek's Daily blog, giving access to over sixty beat and soul tunes is well worth investigating, check link to your right. And the uber cool Lupo has been on TV in Spain promoting his album so defintely check it, then get over to Amazon and buy the download for REAL pounds, dollars etc etc.

Check it: http://www.rtve.es/mediateca/videos/20100930/conciertos-radio-290910/890092.shtml

Back in the virtual world I caught Kim's set at Soul Mods, listening in whilst doing some other stuff, that earnt me a place in the cupboard as the devilsh Josie shoved me there. Sure I heard some talk of boxes and other fiendish plots, they're all envious of my good looks. Some great tunes played and I enjoyed listening in, far better than the radio!  Hope your having fun in your virtual life and those using the wibbly wobbly HUDS just beware of power surges dont want anything being wrenched off, so remember enjoy but try not to lose your head. WIBBLY WOBBLY HUDS? YEAH ITS THE RAGE MAN ,,WHO WAS IT TOLD ME THAT? HAHAHA Ciao Aimegos

No comments:

Post a Comment