Thursday 15 July 2010

Its all gone Pete Tong

Real Life is sustained by internal organs: the heart, the lungs, et al; whereas the virtual life is kept alive by external organs: the modem, the PC, the screen etc. Can you guess where I am heading? Yes my bleedin' screen has fecked up so there is a hiatus in my virtual life until I sort it or head into the loft to find an old one. Its a royal pain in the bum, hope everyone is having fun will be groovin' and blogging again soon ... I think I cant take much more of the wife's archaic school lap top.

4 comments:

  1. Hmmmm all these asian script comments, I have not got an inkling of what they say. Probably "I wish you'd stop all this waffle"

    ReplyDelete
  2. using this:
    http://translate.google.com/#
    I managed to read the comments, they were great thank you screen sorted soon and more virtual mod waffle to follow soon, missing you all and especially the awesome tunes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 好極了!您是否嘗試過的音頻選項?你可以聽聽中文翻譯聽起來像

    ReplyDelete